My index has about 110 millions of documents. The index is split over several
shards.
May be the number it's not so big ,but each document is relatively large.

The reason to perform the reindex is something like adding a new fields , or
adding some update processor which can extract something from one field and
put in another and etc.

Each time I need to reindex data , I create a new collection and starting to
import data from old one .
It gives the opportunity for an update processors to act.

The dih running with *:* query and takes some number of items each time.
In case of exception , the process stops and the middle and I can't to
restart from this point.

That's the reason that I want to run on predefined list of IDs.
In this case I will able to restart from any point and to know about filed
IDs.