Hi Nitin,

How can you pass empty value to the language attribute?
Is this intentional?

What is your intention to use that filter with suggestion functionality?

Ahmet

On Monday, February 23, 2015 5:03 PM, Nitin Solanki <nitinml...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi,
      I have integrate CollationKeyFilterFactory in schema.xml and re-index
the data again.

*<filter class="solr.CollationKeyFilterFactory" language=""
strength="primary"/>*

I need to use this becuase I want to build collations fast.
Referred link: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/UnicodeCollation

But it stops both suggestions and  collations. *Why?*

I have also test *CollationKeyFilterFactory *into solr admin inside
analysis. Inside that, CKF show some chinese language output.

*Please any help?*