How did you start Solr?   If you started with `bin/solr start -e cloud` you’ll
have a gettingstarted collection created automatically, otherwise you’ll need
to create it yourself with `bin/solr create -c gettingstarted`

—
Erik Hatcher, Senior Solutions Architect
http://www.lucidworks.com <http://www.lucidworks.com/>