On 3/3/2015 12:42 AM, Damien Kamerman wrote:
> Still no luck starting solr with 40s zkClientTimeout. I'm not seeing any
> expired sessions...
>
> There must be a way to start solr with many collections. It runs fine..
> until a restart is required.

With a longer zkClientTimeout, does the failure happen on a later
collection?  I had hoped that it would solve the problem, but I'm
curious about whether it was able to load more collections before it
finally died, or whether it made no difference... and whether the
message now indicates 40 seconds or if it still says 30.

Either way, I think we have reached the point where filing an issue in
Jira is appropriate.  You have the best information, so you should
create the issue.  The main description should fully describe the
problem, but not have exhaustive detail.  You can include lots of
supporting detail in attachments and in the comments.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR

Thanks,
Shawn