Thanks Shawn, also thanks for sharing info about chroot.

I am trying to implement the solr cloud with solr-5.0.0.

I also checked the documentations https://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCloud,
the method shown there is using start.jar. But after few update start.jar
(jetty) will not work. So I want to go through the way which will work as
it is even after upgrade.

So how could i start it from bin directory with all these parameters of
external zookeeper or any other best way which you can suggest.

With Regards
Aman Tandon