Thanks Erick.

So for the other audience who got stuck in same situation. Here is the
solution.

If you are able to run the remote/local zookeeper ensemble, then you can
create the Solr Cluster by the following method.

Suppose you have an zookeeper ensemble of 3 zookeeper server running on
three different machines which has the IP addresses as :192.168.11.12,
192.168.101.12, 192.168.101.92 and these machines are using the zookeeper
client port as 2181 for every machine (as mentioned in zoo.cfg) and in my
case I am using the solr-5.0.0 version

Now go to the bin directory of your extracted solr tar/zip file and run
this command for each solr server of your SolrCloud cluster.

./solr start -c -z 192.168.11.12:2181,192.168.101.12:2181,
192.168.101.92:2181 -p 4567

-p -> for specifying the another port number other than 8983 in my case it
is 4567
-c -> to start server in cloud mode
-z -> to specifying the zookeeper host address

With Regards
Aman Tandon