Sorry, I've been a bit unfocused from this list for a bit. When I was
working with the APTF code I rewrote a big chunk of it and didn't include
the inclusion of the original tokens as I didn't need it at the time. That
feature could easily be added back in. I will see if I can find a bit of
time for that.

As for the other part of your message, are you suggesting that the token
indexes are not correct? There is a bit of a formatting issue with the text
and I'm not sure what you're getting at. Can you explain further please?