Hi,
I am a .net developer, but i need to use solr and specifically this good
plugin "AutoPhrasingTokenFilter".
I searched everywhere and i couldn't get useful information, can any one
help me to run it in solr 5.0 or even previous versions. I am not able to
add it to my solr it is throwing below error while i am putting the Lib
folder under the core which contains also my jar files for the
"AutoPhrasingTokenFilter"

Error:
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
JVM Error creating core [gettingstarted_shard1_replica1]: class
org.apache.lucene.codecs.diskdv.DiskDocValuesFormat$1 cannot access its
superclass org.apache.lucene.codecs.lucene45.Lucene45DocValuesConsumer