Hi all,

I am trying to create a data import handler (DIH) to import XML files. The
source XML should be transformed using XSLT into the standard Solr import
format. I have tested the XSLT and successfully imported data using the
Java-based simple import tool. However, when I try to import the same XML files
with the same XSLT pre-processing using a DIH configured in solrconfig.xml, it
doesn’t work. I can execute the DIH from the admin interface, but no documents
get imported. The logging console doesn’t give any errors.

Could someone who has managed to successfully set up a similar configuration
(XML import via DIH with XSL pre-processing), provide with the basic
configuration, so that I can check what might be wrong in mine?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,

Martin