>    type=„FileDataSource />

I am getting both missing closing quote and the opening quote is a
funny one ("aligns on the bottom"). But your response email also does
that, so maybe you are using some "smart" editor. Try checking this
conversation in a web archive if you can't see the unusual quotes.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
Solr Analyzers, Tokenizers, Filters, URPs and even a newsletter:
http://www.solr-start.com/