You say you re-indexed, did you _completely_ remove the data directory
first, i.e. the parent of the "index" and, maybe, "tlog" directories?
I've occasionally seen remnants of old definitions "pollute" the new
one, and since the <uniqueKey> key is so fundamental I can see it
being a problem.

Best,
Erick