Dear Charles,

Thanks for your answer, please find below my answers.

ok it works if I use "aben" as field in my query as you say in Answer 1.
it doesn't work if I use "ab" may be because "ab" field is a copyField for abfr, aben, abit, abpt

Concerning the 2., yes you have right it's not and but AND

I have this result:

<lst  name="DE102009043935B3">
    <arr  name="tien">
      <str>&lt;em&gt;Bicycle&lt;/em&gt;  frame comprises holder, particularly for
water bottle, where holder is connected</str>
    </arr>
    <arr  name="aben">
      <str>#CMT# #/CMT# The&lt;em&gt;bicycle&lt;/em&gt;  frame (7) comprises a holder
(1), particularly for a water bottle</str>
      <str>. The holder is connected with the&lt;em&gt;bicycle&lt;/em&gt;  frame by a
screw (5), where a mounting element has a compensation</str>
      <str>  section which is made of an elastic material, particularly
a&lt;em&gt;plastic&lt;/em&gt;  material. The compensation section</str>
    </arr>
  </lst>

So my last question is why I haven't <em></em> instead having colored ?
How can I tell to solr to use the colored ?

Thanks a lot,
Bruno