Sorry, I've never tried highlighting in multiple colors...

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruno Mannina [mailto:bmann...@free.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 3:43 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Solr 3.6, Highlight and multi words?

ok for qf (i can't test now)

but concerning hl.simple.pre hl.simple.post I can define only one color no ?

in the sample solrconfig.xml there are several color,

<!-- multi-colored tag FragmentsBuilder -->
       <fragmentsBuilder  name="colored"
                         class="solr.highlight.ScoreOrderFragmentsBuilder">
         <lst  name="defaults">
           <str  name="hl.tag.pre"><![CDATA[
                <b style="background:yellow">,<b style="background:lawgreen">,
                <b style="background:aquamarine">,<b
style="background:magenta">,
                <b style="background:palegreen">,<b style="background:coral">,
                <b style="background:wheat">,<b style="background:khaki">,
                <b style="background:lime">,<b
style="background:deepskyblue">]]></str>
           <str  name="hl.tag.post"><![CDATA[</b>]]></str>
         </lst>
       </fragmentsBuilder>

How can I tell to solr to use these color instead of hl.simple.pre/post ?

Le 01/04/2015 20:58, Reitzel, Charles a écrit :
> If you want to query on the field ab, you'll probably need to add it the qf
> parameter.
>
> To control the highlighting markup, with the standard highlighter, use
> hl.simple.pre and hl.simple.post.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Standard+Highlighter

>>> w