Hi Ian,

What do you mean by "*my testing shows*" ? Can you elaborate on the steps
and how did you confirm that the call was indeed *async* ?
I may be wrong but I think what you're seeing is a normal DELETEREPLICA
call succeeding behind the scenes. It is not treated or processed as an
async call.

Also, that page is the official reference guide and might need fixing if
it's out of sync.

--
Anshum Gupta