Hi,

I am using Solr to do some complex querying.  Some queries require me to
return one main document and some expanded documents at the same time.  When
I run the query without extracting any expanded document, the performance is
good.  But once I added the expanded conditions, the performance becomes
really bad.  What is the best way to get a document and a few related
documents (child documents) back at the same time?  Is there anything I can
config or change in schema.xml file and solrconfig.xml file to help improve
the performance?  Thanks,

yliu