Hi,

        My Solr documents contain descriptions of products, similar to a
BestBuy or
a NewEgg catalog. I'm wondering if it were possible to push a product down
the ranking if it contains a certain word. By this I mean it would still
appear in the search results. However, instead of appearing near the top of
the results, it would appear further towards the bottom. (I'm assuming this
is a called a negative boost.)

        For example, consider the word:  'Refurbished' or the word: 'Case'

        If the product description contains the word 'Refurbished' (or the word
'Case') I would like to reduce the ranking of these products. My business
logic is that I would rather sell a new Laptop vs a refurbished laptop, or I
would rather sell a laptop vs selling a laptop case. So, I would like to see
if I can assign products a negative boost if they contain certain words in
their description.

Thank you in advance for all your help,
O. O.