Thank you Rajesh for your persistence. I now got it to work. In my original
email/message, I mentioned that I use 'text_general' as defined in the
examples:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/dev/trunk/solr/example/example-DIH/solr/db/conf/schema.xml?view=markup

I'm sorry I did not mention this again later.

Your definition of 'text_general' is a lot different from what's in the
examples. However, once I used it, I got this to work just as you said.

Thank you,
O. O.

Rajesh Hazari wrote