Thank you Rajesh, Alessandro and Erick. I apparently did not have much
knowledge about the Suggester - in fact I had no clue that there is a
difference between the SpellcheckComponent and the SuggestComponent.

I would be reading about this, esp. Erick blog post on Lucidworks.

O. O.

Rajesh Hazari wrote