Hello. I am having some trouble getting spelling suggestions to work. I am
running the latest nightly build of Solr. The URL I am hitting is:

http://localhost:8983/solr/select/?q=pizzza&qt=spellchecker&cmd=rebuild

and the response I am getting is

<response>

        <lst name="responseHeader">
<int name="status">0</int>
<int name="QTime">14</int>

        <lst name="params">
<str name="cmd">rebuild</str>
<str name="q">pizzza</str>
<str name="qt">spellchecker</str>
</lst>
</lst>
<result name="response" numFound="0" start="0"/>
</response>

Which is obviously missing the suggestions field. The reason for that is
likely that I overrode the default definition of /select. My /select is
defined in the following way:

 <requestHandler name="/select"
class="org.apache.solr.handler.component.SearchHandler">
    <lst name="defaults">
      <str name="echoParams">explicit</str>
    </lst>
    <arr name="components">
      <str>collapse</str>
      <str>facet</str>
      <str>mlt</str>
      <str>highlight</str>
      <str>debug</str>
    </arr>
  </requestHandler>
The reason I am doing this, is that I want to replace the query component
with the collapse component.

Am I missing something that would make the qt parameter work? Any help would
be appreciated.