This is one of those things that is, IMO, strictly a "feel good" thing
that's sometimes insisted upon
by the product manager and all the information in the world about
"this is really meaningless" falls
on deaf ears.

If you simply have no choice (a position I've been because it wasn't
worth the argument), you can
do the star thing. That is, display 5 stars for percentages between
80-100, 4 stars for 60-80 etc. and
not display the percentages or raw scores at all.

But as others have said, it really isn't providing any additional
information, and IMO misleading
the user...

Best,
Erick