Try this

http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/suggest?suggest=true&suggest.dictionary=suggest&suggest.build=true&wt=xml&suggest.q=mater

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 11:53 AM, Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <edwinye...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I've tried to use the solr.SuggestComponent as stated in the website, but
> it couldn't work.
>
> When I change to using the suggest with the configuration below and go a
> query like http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/suggest?q=mater, it says
> "The Webpage cannot be found"
>
>   <searchComponent class="solr.SuggestComponent" name="suggest">
>     <lst name="spellchecker">
>       <str name="name">suggest</str>
>       <str
> name="classname">org.apache.solr.spelling.suggest.Suggester</str>
>       <str
>
> name="lookupImpl">org.apache.solr.spelling.suggest.tst.TSTLookupFactory</str>
>   <str name="field">text</str>  <!-- the indexed field to derive
> suggestions from -->
>       <str name="buildOnCommit">true</str>
>     </lst>
>   </searchComponent>
>   <requestHandler class="org.apache.solr.handler.component.SearchHandler"
> name="/suggest">
>     <lst name="defaults">
>        <str name="echoParams">explicit</str>
>   <str name="defType">edismax</str>
>        <int name="rows">10</int>
>        <str name="wt">json</str>
>        <str name="indent">true</str>
>
>       <str name="suggest">true</str>
>       <str name="suggest.dictionary">suggest</str>
>       <str name="suggest.count">5</str>
>       <str name="suggest.collate">true</str>
>     </lst>
>     <arr name="components">
>       <str>suggest</str>
>     </arr>
>   </requestHandler>
>

> Regards,
> Edwin
>

> On 4 June 2015 at 13:21, Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > This may be helpful: http://lucidworks.com/blog/solr-suggester/
> >
> > Note that there are a series of fixes in various versions of Solr,
> > particularly buildOnStartup=false and working on multivalued fields.
> >
> > Best,
> > Erick
> >
> > On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 8:04 PM, Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo
> > <edwinye...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > My previous suggester configuration is derived from this page:
> > > https://wiki.apache.org/solr/Suggester
> > >
> > > Does it mean that what is written there is outdated?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Edwin

> > benedetti.ale...@gmail.com>

> guidance
> > they
> > the
> suggestions
> !

> >:

> name="lookupImpl">org.apache.solr.spelling.suggest.tst.TSTLookupFactory</str>

> the

> that

> > the

> All
> > the
> display

> > but
> > derive

> > work?

> [...]

 [image: hifx_logo] <http://hifx.in/>
*dhanesh s.R *
Team Lead
t: (+91) 484 4011750 (ext. 712) | m: ​(+91) 99 4 6666 703
e: dhan...@hifx.in | w: www.hifx.in
<https://www.facebook.com/HiFXIT> <https://twitter.com/HiFXTweets>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/2889649>
<https://plus.google.com/104259935226993895226/about>

--

IMPORTANT: This is an e-mail from HiFX IT Media Services Pvt. Ltd. Its

Although this e-mail has been scanned for viruses, HiFX cannot ultimately
accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan
attachments (if any).

​
Before you print this email or attachments, please consider the negative
environmental impacts associated with printing.