Hi,
I'm using Solr 4.10.0.I'm trying to figure out how to use the TZ param.I've
noticed that i have to use date math in order for this to work,also I've got to
use rounding when I query Solr in order to use the TZ param.

The issue is that when i query I'd like to get recent hours for my search,
something like the query for last 1 hour.  The Date Math supports it but the TZ
works only if my rounding is DAY or more, and i need MINUTE rounding for my
query.

I wanted to know is it possible to use TZ feature when I'm using MINUTE
rounding?

My query looks like this:
q=*:*fq=realDate:[NOW/MINUTE-3HOURS TO
NOW/MINUTE-1MINUTES]&rows=20&NOW=1433777301000&facet.range=realDate&facet=true&facet.range.start=NOW/MINUTE-3HOURS&facet.range.end=NOW/MINUTE-1MINUTES&facet.range.gap=%2B10MINUTE&TZ=GMT
<field name="realDate" type="tdate" indexed="true" stored="true"
required="false" multiValued="false" />

Thank you,Jon