Hello,

I have a cluster with 3 nodes (node1, node2 and node3). Now I want to create a
new collection with 3 shards using `implicit` routing:

http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/collections?action=CREATE&name=mycollection&numShards=3&router.name=implicit&shards=shard1,shard2,shard3&router.field=shard

How can I control on which node each shard gets created? The goal is to create
shard1 on node1, shard2 on node2, etc..

The background is that the actual raw data the index is created for should
reside on the same host. That means I have a "raw" record composed of different
data (documents, images, meta-data, etc.) for which I compute a Lucene
"document" that gets indexed. In order to reduce network traffic I want to
process the "raw" record on node1 and insert the resulting Lucene document into
shard1 that resides on node1. If shard1 would reside on node2, the Lucene
document would have to be send from node1 to node2 which causes for big record
sets a lot of inter node communication.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Martin Mois
#
" This e-mail and any attached documents may contain confidential or
proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that any dissemination, copying of this e-mail and any attachments
thereto or use of their contents by any means whatsoever is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender
immediately and delete this e-mail and all attached documents from your
computer system."
#