I did a simple test using out of the Box Edismax ( not even configuring
specific params or the phrase field).
As expected the exact match comes first.
This is because of the norms and the natural way the Edismax boost exact
matches.

Are you sure you are using a proper query parser ?
I did nothing analysis side, I simply used a standard field.
Also I find a little bit suspicious your double field analysis approach and
the field boost.
Are you sure it's not related to the synonyms ?

Cheers