If I understand you correctly you want to boost the score of documents where
the contents of the product_name field match exactly (other than case) the
query string.

I think what you need is for the dummy_name field to be non-tokenized (indexed
as a single string rather than parsed into individual words). The name of the
field type you have configured the dummy_name field  to use (string_ci) would
seem to indicate this is your intent. However the definition of string_ci
doesn't match the name. It is configured to use the WhitespaceTokenizerFactory
tokenizer, which will break the contents of the field up into multiple tokens
where ever white space occurs.

Try defining string_ci using the (somewhat cryptically named)
KeywordTokenizerFactory, which will index the entire contents of the field as a
single token. Something like:

    <fieldType name="string_ci" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100" omitNorms="true">
      <analyzer>
        <filter class="solr. LowerCaseFilterFactory"/>
      </analyzer>
    </fieldType>

- Andy -