Unfortunately this won't give you group.facet results:

q=whatever
fq={!collapse tag=collapse}blah
facet.field={!ex=collapse}my_facet_field

This will give you the expanded facet counts as it removes the collapse
filter.

A good explanation of group.facets is here:

http://blog.trifork.com/2012/04/10/faceting-result-grouping/

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/