bq: Does Solr automatically loads search index into memory after the index is
built?

No. That's what the autowarm counts on on your queryResultCache
and filterCache are intended to facilitate. Also after every commit,
a newSearcher event is fired and any warmup queries you have configured
in the newSearcher section of your solrconfig.xml file are fired that you
should configure so as to load whatever low-level caches you expect
should be loaded.

What have you looked for to try to answer this question before you posted
the question? The top two Google responses outline this in some detail.

Best,
Erick