You are actually describing the Edismax Query parser ( which does what you
quoted and even more) :

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/The+Extended+DisMax+Query+Parser

Take a look there, probably with a little tuning this is going to be a good
fit for you.
If any additional questions come up, just let us know,

Cheers