What do you mean? Right now you send an extra parameter
f.weight.facet.statistical=true and it will add statistical information to
the facet field response.

What I don't like is that I made the the changes to the SimpleFacet class
itself, it would nicer to have the ability to specify a different strategy
(different class) instead. So the code won't grow too much and we don't have
lots of ifs.