Hello,

I'm currently trying to index about 54,000 files with the Solr Data Import
Handler and I've got a small problem. It fetches about half (28,289) of the
54,000 files and it process about 14,146 documents before it stops and just
stands idle. Here's the status output

{
  "responseHeader": {
    "status": 0,
    "QTime": 0
  },
  "initArgs": [
    "defaults",
    [
      "config",
      "db-data-config.xml",
      "update.chain",
      "skip-empty"
    ]
  ],
  "command": "status",
  "status": "idle",
  "importResponse": "",
  "statusMessages": {
    "Time Elapsed": "2:39:53.191",
    "Total Requests made to DataSource": "1",
    "Total Rows Fetched": "28289",
    "Total Documents Processed": "14146",
    "Total Documents Skipped": "0",
    "Full Dump Started": "2015-07-20 18:19:17"
  }
}

it has a green arrow next to the header where it says number or documents
fetched/process but it doesn't say that it's done indexing. It also doesn't
have the commit line that I've seen on my other core that I indexed about
290 documents on. This is the second time that I have tried to index these
files. I swung by the office this last weekend to see how the index was
going and (I didn't write the numbers down but I guess I should have) I seem
to remember it being pretty much at this EXACT spot when the dataimport
handler starting being idle the last time too. Is there some line in the
solr config that I have to change to actually commit some of the documents.
That way so it isn't all at once? Is there some doc limit I have reached
that I don't know exists? Are the PDF's too large and killing tika (and solr
with it). I'm really kind of stuck here.