Hi, I have some questions regarding basic auth and proper support in 5.3:

do you know when it would be released?

Are there any requirements of ZK authentication must be there as well?

Do we store the user/pass in ZK?

SOLR-7274 pluggable security is already in 5.2 (my requirement is to provide
user/pass in a secure manner, not as argument on cmd or from (our unsecured) ZK
but from a configuration restful service,
I'm not sure 5.3 release would fit above requirement, can you reflect on this?

Providing my own security.json + class/implementation to verify user/pass
should work today with 5.2, right?

Thanks
Fadi