Hi,

I am currently using Solr 4.10.2 and having issues with Delta-imports. For some
reason delta seems to be inconsistent when using query caching. I am using
SqlEntityProcessor. To overcome the issue I want to try having two root
entities - one each for full and delta. Can someone help with a sample format.
Following is my current data import setup:

<entity name="myDoc" pk="id" query="call getDocumentData()"

deltaImportQuery="call getDocumentDataFor(${dataimporter.delta. id})"
                                                            deltaQuery="call
getNextBatchOfDocuments('${dataimporter.last_index_time}')"
                                                            dataSource="mysql">

                                             <field name="id" column="id"/>
                                             <field name="last_indexed_date"
column="last_indexed_date" />
                                             <field name="path" column="path" />
                                             <field name="title" column="title/>
                                             <field name="description"
column="desc" />
                                             <entity name="ratings"
dataSource="docRatings" query="[spGetAllDocRatings]"
processor="SqlEntityProcessor" cacheImpl="SortedMapBackedCache"
cacheKey="DocId" cacheLookup=" myDoc. id">
                                                            <field
column="ReviewCount" name="review_count_d" />
                                             </entity>
                              </entity>

Thank You,
Sagar