Thank you Eric,

I would like to implement an autocomplete for large dataset.  The
autocomplete should show the phrase or the question the user want as the
user types. The requirement is that the autocomplete should be fast (not
slowdown by the volume of data as dataset become bigger), and easy to
maintain. The autocomplete can have its own Solr server.  It is an
autocomplete like others but it should be only fast and easy to maintain.

What is the limitations of suggesters mentioned in the article? Thank you.

Regards
Olivier