Hello there,

Im getting these errors after an election:
ERROR - 2015-08-08 13:51:05.035; org.apache.solr.cloud.ZkController; Error
getting leader from zk
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: There is conflicting information
about the leader of shard: shard1 our state
says:http://<HOST>/solr/<COLLECTION>/
but zookeeper says:http://<ANOTHER_HOST>/solr/<COLLECTION>
        at
org.apache.solr.cloud.ZkController.getLeader(ZkController.java:889)
INFO  - 2015-08-08 13:51:05.036; org.apache.solr.cloud.ZkController;
publishing core=<COLLECTION> state=down collection=<COLLECTION>

Then the host gets registered as down.
Ive tried cleaning the data path and restarting the node, but didint work.

Yesterday I had an issue where I needed to update the collection leader on
the clusterstate.json editing the file in exhibitor.
If i access the console through other nodes the leader showing is the right
one.
But it seems to me that the updated clusterstate.json was not sent properly
to this specific node.

Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Att.,
Francisco Andrade