I've got following repeating exception in my log:

javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException:
solr/collection:type=searcher,id=org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.getMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:1095)
at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.exclusiveUnregisterMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:427)
at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.unregisterMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:415)
    at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.unregisterMBean(JmxMBeanServer.java:546)
    at
org.jboss.as.jmx.PluggableMBeanServerImpl$TcclMBeanServer.unregisterMBean(PluggableMBeanServerImpl.java:584)
    at
org.jboss.as.jmx.PluggableMBeanServerImpl.unregisterMBean(PluggableMBeanServerImpl.java:331)
    at org.apache.solr.core.JmxMonitoredMap.put(JmxMonitoredMap.java:138)
    at org.apache.solr.core.JmxMonitoredMap.put(JmxMonitoredMap.java:51)
    at
org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher.register(SolrIndexSearcher.java:297)

I know what it means, but I don't have any ideas how it can be fixed and the
main root cause of it...

My env: JBoss 6.3.x + Solr 4.x

I use two Solr instances in one servlet container. Can it be the root cause?

Maybe there were similar issue earlier?