Hi Shawn,

Thanks for your feedback.

In our scenario documents are added frequently (Approx 10 documents added in 1
minute) and we want to make it available for search near realtime (within 5
second).  Even if we set  autosoftcommit 5 second (so that document will be
available for search after 5 second), it flushes all documents from
documentCache. Just wanted to understand if we are doing something wrong or its
solr expected behavior.

<autoSoftCommit>

       <maxTime>5000</maxTime>

</autoSoftCommit>