Hi,

We are using solr cloud 5.2 version.

We have observed that Intermittently querying become slower when documentCache
become empty. The documentCache is getting flushed whenever new document added
to the collection.

Is there any way by which we can ensure that newly added documents are visible
without losing data in documentCache? We are trying to use soft commit but it
also flushes all documents in documentCache.

We have following setting in solrconfig.xml.

<autoCommit>
      <maxTime>${solr.autoCommit.maxTime:15000}</maxTime>
      <openSearcher>false</openSearcher>
    </autoCommit>

<autoSoftCommit>
      <maxTime>50</maxTime>