Hi Upayavira,

Thank you very much for pointing out the potential design issue

The queries will be determined through a configuration by business users.
There will be limited number of queries every day, and will get executed by
customers repeatedly. However, business users will change the configurations
so that new queries will get generated and also will be limited. The change
can be as frequent as daily or weekly. The project is to supporting daily
promotional based on fresh index data.

Cumulatively, there can be a lot of different queries. If I still want to
take the advantage of the filterCache, can I limit the size of the three
caches so that the RAM usage will be under control?

Thanks