: Can you please explain how having the same field for query and stat can
: cause some issue for my better understanding of this feature?

I don't know if it can, it probably shouldn't, but in terms of trying ot
udnerstand the bug and reproduce it, any pertinant facts may be relivant -
particularly the unusual ones.

if no one else has ever seen a bug in X, but you were doing something
unusual with X, and you get a bug 100% of the time, then that suggests
that your unusual usecase would be a very important place to start looking
-- so when you posted an example that looks weird nad unusual and unlike
any typical usecase of field stats, i wanted ot understand what exactly
you were doing and how much of that example was "real" and how much was
just you munging your "real" query to hide something yo udidn't wnat to
share.

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/