Hi,

Sorry to spam everyone with this email.

I am not able to get emails into my inbox from Solr mailing list. However,
I am able to send mails to the mailing list. I am able to see them on the
mail archive on the website. In case anyone replies to my mail, it appears
in the archive, but I don't receive any email for the same.

Can anyone please let me know what could have gone wrong?

Thanks & Regards
Vijay

--
The contents of this e-mail are confidential and for the exclusive use of
the intended recipient. If you receive this e-mail in error please delete