You were subscribed to the "allow" list, meaning you could post, but
would not receive messages.

This is almost certainly because you started sending mails to the list
without subscribing first. Moderators then moderated through your
request in such a way as to allow you to post in future - as in, adding
you to the "allow" list.

I have switched your subscription to full list membership - you should
get this mail to your inbox.

Upayavira