We are using solrcloud 5.2 with 1 shard (in UK Data Center) and 1 replica
(in Australia Data Center). We observed that data inserted/updated in shard
(UK Data center) is replicated very slowly to Replica in AUSTRALIA Data
Center (Due to high latency between UK and AUSTRALIA). We are looking to
improve the speed of data replication from shard to replica. Can we use
some sort of compression before sending data to replica? Please let me know
if any other alternative is available to improve data replication speed
from shard to replica?