On Thu, Sep 10, 2015, at 10:52 PM, Erik Hatcher wrote:
> Upayavira, could you give this a try and see if this works (patch is for
> trunk): https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-8035
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-8035>

Will look :-)

> And when do we make the Angular UI the default?   :)

When people tell me it is looking good enough!!

I'm gonna commit some exception handling improvements shortly. I've also
got collections UI stuff looking good (create/delete collection,
create/delete alias - I just want to add add/delete replica then it is
done). With that, I'd be happy for the UI to be default in 5.4. I'd
also, when doing that, find a place in the UI to make a link to the old
UI, relatively prominently, so that if people find things wrong, then
they can still get stuff done.

Upayavira