Thank you for the prompt response Erick. I did a full-import yesterday, you
are correct that I did not push dataimport.properties to ZK, should it have
not worked even for a full import ?. You may be right about 'clean' option,
I will reindex again today. BTW how do we push a single file to a specific
config name in zookeeper ?

Thanks,

Ravi Kiran Bhaskar