Thanks Erick, I will report back once the reindex is finished. Oh, your
answer reminded me of another question - Regarding configsets the
documentation says

"On a multicore Solr instance, you may find that you want to share
configuration between a number of different cores."

Can the same be used to push disparate mutually exclusive configs ? I ask
this as I have 4 mutually exclusive apps each with a 4 single core index on
a single machine which I am trying to convert to SolrCloud with single
shard approach. Just being lazy and trying to find a way to update and link
configs to zookeeper ;-)

Thanks

Rvai Kiran Bhaskar