From: Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo [mailto:edwinye...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 7, 2015 1:40 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Run Solr 5.3.0 as a Service on Windows using NSSM

Hi Adrian,

I've waited for more than 5 minutes and most of the time when I refresh it says
that the page cannot be found. Got one or twice the main Admin page is loaded,
but none of the cores are loaded.

I have 20 cores which I'm loading. The core are of various sizes, but the
maximum one is 38GB. Others ranges from 10GB to 15GB, and there're some which
are less than 1GB.

My overall core size is about 200GB.

Regards,
Edwin