Wrap your script that starts Solr with one that checks it can access
Zookeeper before attempting to start Solr, that way, once ZK starts,
Solr will come up. Then, hand *that* script to NSSM.

And finally, when one of you has got a setup that works with NSSM
starting Solr via the default bin\solr.cmd script, create a patch and
upload it to JIRA. It would be a valuable thing for Solr to have a
*standard* way to start Solr on Windows as a service. I recall checking
the NSSM license and it wouldn't be an issue to include it within Solr -
or to have a script that assumes it is installed.

Upayavira