I monitored swap activities for the query using vmstat. The *so* and *si*
shows 0 till the completion of query. Also the top showed 0 against swap.
This means there was no scarcity of physical memory. Swap activity seems
not to be a bottleneck.
Kindly note that this I ran on 8 node cluster with 30 gb RAM and 140 gb of
index on each node.

Regards,
Modassar