Yeah, this stuff is poorly documented, not very intuitive, and the
terminology is poorly designed in the first place, so it's completely
expected to easily get confused by it. Not even a mention of it in the Solr
reference guide.

-- Jack Krupansky

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 4:39 AM, Alessandro Benedetti <abenede...@apache.org