I am happy to be corrected, but that repository says "This repository
gives a basic outline to creating a functional reverse proxy with
Nginx" as well as the famous last words ("e.t.c.") . Which is why I
feel it is not exactly a turnkey solution I can recommend to a new
Solr user. Is there an example of a full production config anywhere?

Regards,
   Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/